Welcome to May's Blog

welcome Pictures, Images and Photos

May's Outlook

~ When You ENJOY it, You will LIKE it ~
~ When You LIKE it, You will ENJOY it
~
~ So, just ENJOY and LIKE it
~



# Cherish Yesterday #
# Dream About Tomorrow #
# Live In Today #

Monday, May 10, 2010

Uncomfortable...

it's late for 2 days...
and now..
finally it came to me...
it make me so uncomfortable...
haiz....
i dislike larh...

just now...
hehehe...
fried something in my room together with my gang of friends....
and so unluckily, the oil split on my hand...
and...
there appear a brown dot on my hand...
not very big but not very small...
not very obvious, but very obvious too...
wuwuwuwu~~~ T.T
hopefully it won't be a scar on my hand...
not nice already.....=/

nothing special today...
morning, after assembly, attended for a non lecturer class till 11am...
then have our lunch...
then back to hostel and started my room cleaning...
took about 2 hour for it...
and finally again...
my room now is very clean already....^^
happy....^^v

it's late now and although i feel sleepy, but don't know why, feeling like can't sleep again...
because of the uncomfortable that came to me....???
maybe...
cause till i sit also can't, stand also can't, lay also will feel pain...
haiz....
hope this time just for one day as i didn't simply eat those food...
please~~~
my dear stomach, 'guai guai' ya...
listen to me, don't pain already ya...
=/

No comments:

Post a Comment