Welcome to May's Blog

welcome Pictures, Images and Photos

May's Outlook

~ When You ENJOY it, You will LIKE it ~
~ When You LIKE it, You will ENJOY it
~
~ So, just ENJOY and LIKE it
~



# Cherish Yesterday #
# Dream About Tomorrow #
# Live In Today #

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Day 3 without dear laptop~~

My day 3rd without my dear laptop...
Really boring larh...
oh my dear laptop~~~
haiz....
miss it so so so much...
can't online, can't blogging, can't listen to my favorite songs and musics....=/
you are so important to me...
i promise..
i will take care of you even more good next time,
although i already treat you as my baby,
take such good care on you....
but......
don't treat me like that already larh...

morning automatic woke up on 9am plus...
thought that my stomach already ok....
just finished sms him said that stomach no pain already...
who know, the next moment, started to pain till....
the whole morning nearly can't walk as it really torturing...
huh....
i hate it.....!!!! =(
but now, feeling much much much more better..
luckily...
if not....
T.T

dinner: an egg + dragon fruit...
i must control already...
if not....
my tummy....
will even big when back from the coming Penang trip...
today, Wei Keat told us about our journey...
Oh My God....
he said....
just eat eat eat eat eat eat eat....
haiz....
eat for the whole trip....
about four days....
eat for four days....
haiz...
can you imagine that....
My God....
must must must must control and start on diet a bit bit already....
must keep the stomach for it already...
so, GAMBATEH to myself...


miss mummy so much now,
miss him so much now...
faster faster finish exam,
end the Penang trip,
then i can back my home sweet home,
and maybe can meet him already....
i will be very free that time...^^
waiting eagerly for the coming semester break....^^

No comments:

Post a Comment