Welcome to May's Blog

welcome Pictures, Images and Photos

May's Outlook

~ When You ENJOY it, You will LIKE it ~
~ When You LIKE it, You will ENJOY it
~
~ So, just ENJOY and LIKE it
~



# Cherish Yesterday #
# Dream About Tomorrow #
# Live In Today #

Saturday, May 8, 2010

My laptop~~~~

Well well...
my laptop....!!!
so sad that i will live without my laptop on the coming month...
the whole month of May...
so so so so so unluckily...
my laptop got a big big big big problem...
the LCD...
haiz....
need to warranty already...
so i will live without you, my dear laptop...
hope it will be fine soon when i back during the coming June semester break...
haiz....=(

yesterday...
went to pasar malam with my sister and Zhi Chuan...
of course my family also going but didn't walk together with them...
ate Asam Laksa as dinner...
yummy...^^

after my dinner...
i met him...
walked with him....
so happy that i could met him as i already miss him a lot lot...@^^@
because of my sister and Zhi Chuan there...
made me feel so shy as this was my 1st time let my sister saw and know about it....
and because of this made him unhappy..
have to say sorry because of my sister and junior is there, so.....
sorry orh dear weiwei, next time replace back for you, kk.....
but still very very very happy cause i thought this time back can't meet him already....
^^

after that back home and i already under a bliur blur situation...
packed my luggage also took a very long time....
walked here and there but still couldn't recognise what i want to do...
hehe...
finally finished packing and took a bath...
then....
here i come my comfortable bed...

have a nice dream yesterday night...^^
and i look forward for the coming semester break...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment