Welcome to May's Blog

welcome Pictures, Images and Photos

May's Outlook

~ When You ENJOY it, You will LIKE it ~
~ When You LIKE it, You will ENJOY it
~
~ So, just ENJOY and LIKE it
~



# Cherish Yesterday #
# Dream About Tomorrow #
# Live In Today #

Friday, May 7, 2010

Home Sweet Home~~

Finally...
finished classes...
but can be said that totally didn't have class after the Moral Section...
because we don't know, waited in the claas for about half an hour only we get to know that no classes...
went back to hostel prepared for going back home....

Finally again...
Finally.....
after hours of suffering in the bus...
finally reach my home sweet home...
once i reach....
my ah boy already waiting for me happily...
hehehe^^

dinner~~~
so yummy...
long time didn't eat such nice meal already...
miss it so much and finally i could have it...

after dinner, sat down sofa to rest and watched television...
Oh My God!!!
my nose...
like a clown's nose already....
when in the bus already got a bit flu...
who knows when having dinner...
even more terrible and after dinner....
TERRIBLE!!!

after medicine....
started to feel sleepy...
about 11.30pm,
went to bed...
oh...
my comfortable bed....
so nice and it's too comfortable and i am too sleepy...
fall asleep very fast....

and that's my day on the 7th of May 2010...

No comments:

Post a Comment