Welcome to May's Blog

welcome Pictures, Images and Photos

May's Outlook

~ When You ENJOY it, You will LIKE it ~
~ When You LIKE it, You will ENJOY it
~
~ So, just ENJOY and LIKE it
~



# Cherish Yesterday #
# Dream About Tomorrow #
# Live In Today #

Friday, May 21, 2010

Tired~~~

so~~~~ tired...
don't know how come...
everyone going to get ill and my ah mate already ill...
i myself just feeling not that well...
but...
hehehe...

to relax...
still went to shopping for the whole afternoon...

ah mate and few friends went to watch movie while Susu and i just went to Popular to read books...
so happy as i read a book that i like so much...
sat there for 2 hours, we read free of charge's books,
but ah mate and friends spent rm9 for movie...
hehe...
at least got safe some money because i already spent a lot today...
bought a short pant for Penang trip...^^
luckily my ah mate told that is the pant's cutting small...
if not...
really felt that my little butt not that little already...
hehehehe....
after our dinner...
back to hostel...

today while shopping...
miss him very very much because yesterday night...
before went to my dream...
he called me...
^^
happy to heard from him...
after said something to me...
that made me happy...@^^@
then i went into my dreams....
sweet sweet dream
^^
and tonight hope to have a sweet dream again...
Night night~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment