Welcome to May's Blog

welcome Pictures, Images and Photos

May's Outlook

~ When You ENJOY it, You will LIKE it ~
~ When You LIKE it, You will ENJOY it
~
~ So, just ENJOY and LIKE it
~



# Cherish Yesterday #
# Dream About Tomorrow #
# Live In Today #

Monday, May 24, 2010

This few days....

This few days...
i think is this two days didn't update my blog already...
wondering what i did this two days?
^^

Saturday~
Went out with my gang again to watch movie...
went to Carrefour...
but....
so sad....
before we went, it start raining...
a heavy rain...
and it only stopped by about 5pm...
a long and heavy rain...

we watched Kidnapper...
what a nice movie...
it's so meaningful, scary, touching....
can be said that i cried from the beginning till the movie end....
hehe....
should watch it if you haven't...^^

after back from movie...
start my DIY again...
already started it in the morning before went for movie...
bought it yesterday (Friday) to spend my time after my exam...
it's quite a complicated work because,
need to count the square one by one,
then stitch it one square by one square...
it really can help me to spent my time because the whole day i just concentrate on it...
and time really can pass very fast by doing that...
didn't have laptop for me, i still can do that for my coming day..
haha....

Night...
watch show with my gang...
and after that, continue my cross stitch DIY again...

Sunday~
woke up quite early because of stomachache, feeling not that well....
then i started to continue my cross stitch DIY again...
really sat in front my table for the whole day doing that....

Night...
so unluckily i get a terrible flu....
really very very very very terrible...
terrible till i non stop sneezing, and my nose, already became clown's nose...
tried to sleep but couldn't because of running nose, made me so suffer....
after he called, tried to sleep again...
turn here and there...
and finally fall asleep...

Monday~
morning, woke up very late...
when woke up, already almost 12pm...
huh...
actually i already awake at about 11am ++...
but really couldn't open my eyes and wake up, so continue sleep again...
huh....
my nose still not that well and it cause till my voice also sound weird,
like a duckling's voice...
haiz...
this cause all my mood also gone...

always miss him very much actually...
wanted to chat with him more, listen to him....
i told him that i miss him a lot...
but.......
sometimes seem like i am disturbing...
so...
so just now...
tried to find something to do so that can stop missing him that much as seem like every time is just i myself missing him much...
so, continue my cross stitch DIY again...
so carelessly, afternoon my leg already been scratched by the needle,
and fingers been pricked by many times...
Bleeding...
now still get it...
haiz...
pain....=/

and this was how my days go...
spent most of my time doing cross stitch DIY and
Really MISS him very Much... =/

No comments:

Post a Comment