Welcome to May's Blog

welcome Pictures, Images and Photos

May's Outlook

~ When You ENJOY it, You will LIKE it ~
~ When You LIKE it, You will ENJOY it
~
~ So, just ENJOY and LIKE it
~



# Cherish Yesterday #
# Dream About Tomorrow #
# Live In Today #

Thursday, May 20, 2010

ill~~

Well....
after finished blogging over here just now...
back to my room...
straight away fall asleep once i lay down my bed...
and the clock showed 12.01pm before i lay down....

when i heard he messaged me, i totally no energy to wake up to reply him....
wanted to reply him, share my happiness with him and already miss him very much...
but...
really couldn't woke up...
feeling like my head was too heavy...
continued sleep again...
till about 3++pm only woke up under a blur blur condition because of too hot...

before sleep was too cold...
after sleep was too hot...
what happened arh?
it's so suffer...

and once i woke up, ah mate also woke up from her sleep....
well....
is it i infected her?
she seem like more terrible than me...
can felt that she already get fever...
at least i still don't know whether i got fever or not as i still can blog over here...
Sorry oh ah mate if i really infected you...

i still got sore throat and this made me till feeling like don't want to eat anything because when i eat on something...
my throat will even pain...
so...
just now i didn't have my lunch...

daddy called me...
asked me have i taken my lunch...
and i replied...
"no"
luckily he didn't scold...
just asked me don't always didn't eat...
remind me again that my gastric was not that "strong"
just answered him that i will eat, but not now...
if mummy know that...
for sure she will scold me already...
but....
want to tell them that, don't worry about me...
i know how to take care...
thanks mummy and daddy...

*miss mummy, daddy and him so much.....
love them so much......

No comments:

Post a Comment