Welcome to May's Blog

welcome Pictures, Images and Photos

May's Outlook

~ When You ENJOY it, You will LIKE it ~
~ When You LIKE it, You will ENJOY it
~
~ So, just ENJOY and LIKE it
~



# Cherish Yesterday #
# Dream About Tomorrow #
# Live In Today #

Thursday, April 22, 2010

same feeling visit me again

the same feeling comes to me again and again...

and now, it visits me again...

am i thinking too much?
i force myself not to think of it again...
but...
i can't...
i tried to ignore that feeling again and again but why.......??
can someone tell me WHY!!!???

sometimes i asked myself...
is it good for me to have such strong 'sensor'
sense those feelings...
it just will cause i myself get hurt...
but why...??

hope that this time something goes wrong with my 'sensor'
hopefully..................

No comments:

Post a Comment