Welcome to May's Blog

welcome Pictures, Images and Photos

May's Outlook

~ When You ENJOY it, You will LIKE it ~
~ When You LIKE it, You will ENJOY it
~
~ So, just ENJOY and LIKE it
~



# Cherish Yesterday #
# Dream About Tomorrow #
# Live In Today #

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Today~

Early morning i get a called from my mum, and maybe because of this call made me down mood for the whole day....

ask me why i so down today...
actually i also don't know...
what i know is i very tired and lazy to talk so much....

today, 5 of the friends from England enter our class again...
but i am so lazy to talk with them...
but i still got too....

after class, i message him and told him about my situation now...
and i am so happy that by the time now i still have him...
for me to complain on everything...
Thanks God that i still got him...
and thanks to him that listen to me and comfort me....

after a short nap...
awake by the thunder...

my mood become better much much more.....
feel good...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment