Welcome to May's Blog

welcome Pictures, Images and Photos

May's Outlook

~ When You ENJOY it, You will LIKE it ~
~ When You LIKE it, You will ENJOY it
~
~ So, just ENJOY and LIKE it
~



# Cherish Yesterday #
# Dream About Tomorrow #
# Live In Today #

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Friends....

Just now, after finish my post here...
already started a bit moody...

Weng Hou messaged me...
and he straight away called me after i asked whether he free and able to make call or not....
when listened to the phone...
at first feel weird cause i heard a girl voice...
haha....
Shu Wen is over there...^^

chat with her about my situation here...
got few times when talked to her, my tears also nearly drop down...
chat with her a lot, and i felt released....=)
then she passed the phone back to Weng Hou, the owner of the phone...
Hahaha...
after chat with him, he passed the phone to Joe Way...
haha
glad that today can chat with them altogether on a time...
haha...^^

on that moment, when they passed the phone to others to chat with me,
suddenly felt like i am a friend that at oversea and to make a call very expensive, very hard only can talk to me, so keep passing the phone and asking i want to talk with who who who...
haha...

after talk with them...
my mood become much much much more better...
so happy that i can have a talk with all of them...

and, these are those friends that i mention....
the gang...
the gang that always by my side...
the gang that always support me...
the gang that cares me lot....
the gang that always make me laugh....=D

thanks God on giving me such nice gang of friends...^^

Shu Wen,
Weng Hou,
Joe Way,
Huey Hsien (although didn't talk with you but at least i heard your voice over there, hehe ><)

Thanks very much my friends...
miss and love you all so much larh...^^
See you all soon...
Gambateh in study ya....
i am here supporting all of you...^^
Good Luck...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment