Welcome to May's Blog

welcome Pictures, Images and Photos

May's Outlook

~ When You ENJOY it, You will LIKE it ~
~ When You LIKE it, You will ENJOY it
~
~ So, just ENJOY and LIKE it
~



# Cherish Yesterday #
# Dream About Tomorrow #
# Live In Today #

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Back...^^

Quite a long time din't come here expressing....
but everything still go fine after the big problem settled...
can be said settle, can be said haven't...
but what i chose to do is just to ignore it...
i don't want to care anymore on it...
i already make myself to ignore it, so just hope that it won't happen again...
its suffer actually...
suffer, disapointed and heartache...
but we already tried very hard to help her but at last...
"What we get???" i asked myself...
i also promise to him that i won't care of it anymore..
don't want him to disapointed with me already...
not only he, i even more don't want my family members to worry about me...
i have grown elder...
not to rely on family anymore...
i must be strong because, there are many more difficulty waiting for me in front...
to overcome it, i must be stronger...

Gambateh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment