Welcome to May's Blog

welcome Pictures, Images and Photos

May's Outlook

~ When You ENJOY it, You will LIKE it ~
~ When You LIKE it, You will ENJOY it
~
~ So, just ENJOY and LIKE it
~



# Cherish Yesterday #
# Dream About Tomorrow #
# Live In Today #

Sunday, January 10, 2010

whom i can believe

haiz.....
whom i can believe?
i really don't know....
now really hope that someone not from here (JB) can call me, listen to me quietly...
let me express out everything...
cause i already try the way to express out here...
but still not working...
tried before to borrow some time from others but seem like will disturbing them...
haiz.....
so still only can come here and express.....

haiz.....
can i do that?
assume that nothing happened....?

again....
a change on me....
a new year....
another change....
haiz.....

i keep on asking myself....
is it on mask, we only can continue stay in this world?
is it we must be selfish only can stay in this world so that won't get bully by others?
haiz....

now i really don't know whom i can believe anymore......
who can tell me???

No comments:

Post a Comment