Welcome to May's Blog

welcome Pictures, Images and Photos

May's Outlook

~ When You ENJOY it, You will LIKE it ~
~ When You LIKE it, You will ENJOY it
~
~ So, just ENJOY and LIKE it
~



# Cherish Yesterday #
# Dream About Tomorrow #
# Live In Today #

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I can't Make it

yesterday, it's a nice day for me...
woke up early because my coursemates were coming..
9am, they reached my house, then we went to sing K...
so nice because the 1st song is my favourite song that i always listen to: 任逍遥
what a nice song....
another things which made me happy is, because i was going to meet him..
a friend that i already waited since long time ago to meet...
at last get such chance when my ah mate suggested to go there....

at first, because of my friends, make me felt a bit 'paiseh' to meet him..
haha...
could feel my face bit hot hot, got red or not i don't know larh...
hehe><

we reached there at about 11.30am, so the time for us to sing is from 11.30am till 2.15pm..
but because of too cold in the room, so i came out from the room earlier...
went to the section that he work and chat with him...
^^
so nice and happy...
but, i get a weird feeling when i look into his eyes.
from his eyes, he gave a feeling that he is not happy actually...
although we laugh we smile when chit-chating, but don't know why i get such feeling...
is it i am too sensitive?
i throw away that feeling, continue chat with him till my friends come out from the room...
and its time...
its time for us to leave...
i dislike the feeling of leaving..
haiz...
but i alreaday satisfy cause get a chance to meet him...^^

then we went to JJ for a window shopping...
met my secondary school teacher who taught me Moral subject...
chat with her for a while...^^

at first, we planned to have a movie, but its full for the time that we want, and another time it shows was too late, so we cancelled that plan..

back home at about 7pm...
all the way i back, chat with him....
but at night, i suddenly get a weird feeling again when chat with him...
why arh?
at last, something happened..
hope to share with him but he refused that...
i am not his family or someone other else, so can't do anything....
what can i do just can hope and wish that he can overcome those problems stronger...
not all girls are same as what he taught, at least i am still a girl that willing to help him once he need....
just want to let him know, i will always be there for him.....

ask me don't care about others feeling?
i can't make it...
once you are my friend, ask me don't care and just leave u alone suffering?
i really can't make it....

No comments:

Post a Comment