Welcome to May's Blog

welcome Pictures, Images and Photos

May's Outlook

~ When You ENJOY it, You will LIKE it ~
~ When You LIKE it, You will ENJOY it
~
~ So, just ENJOY and LIKE it
~



# Cherish Yesterday #
# Dream About Tomorrow #
# Live In Today #

Friday, August 14, 2009

Back from Johor, Batu Pahat

Morning...
woke up as usual....
went to Moral Class....
under a blur situation...
at last Moral Class end...
then taught that we will going to have our TMK class...
so worry about it cause its our turn to present...
other subject ask me to present still ok larh...
but TMK...haiz....

Luckily...
our lectural was absent...
so we just enter the BC class....
although its boring...
but at least better than TMK class....
huh...
at last....
finished....
yeah...
the time for me to back home was nearer...
then, i get something to present in front of my class...
haha...
not present larh...
just talked out my about my idea for our Class's t shirt that i had designed....

then..
haha....
took a photo with CheeCung...(why suddenly take photo?)
haha..
after i upload the photo then u will know what happened...
haha...
just wait and see larh...

at last...
time for me to go home...
hehe....
very happy...can see my family already...
haha....
reached Klang at about 8pm...
huh....
sat in the bus till my back also pain...
huhh....
my home sweet home...
haha...i am back...so excited....

although Sunday need go back already...
but already enough for me...
at least can bck here...
this time back...
although very hope to see those seniors and also him...
but then i know that its impossible...
haha...so...just let it...

already very late...
need to sleep already...
don't want to let them worry about me...(my friends in college)
haha......
take care everyone....

No comments:

Post a Comment