Welcome to May's Blog

welcome Pictures, Images and Photos

May's Outlook

~ When You ENJOY it, You will LIKE it ~
~ When You LIKE it, You will ENJOY it
~
~ So, just ENJOY and LIKE it
~



# Cherish Yesterday #
# Dream About Tomorrow #
# Live In Today #

Monday, August 10, 2009

Moody....Feel Stress??

Haiz....
this few days...
many things happened here...(dare not tell out,but still express out here)
lot of things came too sudden...
made me don't know what to do and don't know how to do....

already 2 times distubing Ying Kwong...
so sorry for him and very thanks to him....
cause everytime i get problems will find him to talk to...
scare distubing him only...
but no choice...
thanks to him very much...
other then him...
i really don't know who i can express myself to already...

i tried before...
called him....(the him that i always mentioned before)
but he din't picked up my phone....
so...
called Ying Kwong...

suddenly felt that i am so no use...
just know how to cry to solve my problems...
(first time, talk to Ying Kwong..cried also)
(second time, sms to Ying Kwong..cried also)
is it after cry will be much more better?
(thought that i already can make myself stop crying when i facing problems...but...haiz...its seems not working at all....!!!)

actually what had happened to me...?
i myself also don't know...
Yesterday...
Ying Kwong kept on asking me about my situation....
all answered by 3/4 words...
I don't know..
i really don't know...
i don't know...
really...
haiz....

how....?
what can i do so that i won't feel.....................
( i also don't know how to describe my feeelings)
Sad sad....

when looking at those assignment...
feeling like can't breath...
its hard for me to calm down and read those assignments....
to many of it...

not only that...
i regret that i went to Karaoke with them that Saturday...
if i was absent that day...
Maybe my problems will be halved...
but now...
haiz....
headache.....

No comments:

Post a Comment