Welcome to May's Blog

welcome Pictures, Images and Photos

May's Outlook

~ When You ENJOY it, You will LIKE it ~
~ When You LIKE it, You will ENJOY it
~
~ So, just ENJOY and LIKE it
~



# Cherish Yesterday #
# Dream About Tomorrow #
# Live In Today #

Saturday, July 11, 2009

More than Enough....

yesterday night...
after settle down...(after cook dinner)
waited for mummy to back home...
then she brought me to the spectacle shop to make new spec...
haha....
a new looking of me when wore that spec....(just feel weird with it)
nevermind...
at least i looks fresh when wears the spec...
thats ok already....^^
and will get it by the second day...
so...
will wear it when to the MP of Koperasi the next day....

then after that quickly rush back to have my dinner...
cause after that i will have a date....
waited and waited...
at last ChzeHsien came...
after continue on with fetching KianAnn....
thats our journey.....
at first, i taught that ChzeHsien was just joke with me that we will be going to Bukit Tinggi for it...
who knows, its true...
well well...luckily i am ok with that...
haha...
when reached Bukit Tinggi...
wanted to meet with others committees...
but...
haha....
find them and waited them for 1 hours only we reached the place....
within the time...some funny things happened..
(not suit to tell out here...)(those who know enough already)
lol....
at last...
we reached...
went into the place...(Jeth ice-cream and coffee house)
something made me astonished was...
there were somemore two more persons waiting there...
lol...
well well...(nothing and don't know what to say)

ordered ice-cream...(my favourite^^)
the whole night....
just listen to those cute committees chit chat about their things and also...
had watched some 'movie show'(know what i mean larh...^^)
lol....
made me laugh until stomch pain and my mouth paralysis...
wahaha...
now only i know...
the true 'face' of those committees...hehe....

the whole night...
i was quite quiet....
not only that reason that...
another reason was..
it was my first time came out with seniors...
but it will also be my last time...
cause when went to Johor...
at there, many things will be much more diffetent from here....
and because this was my last time...
made me a bit sad...
so quite quiet that night...
cause i scared if i talk too much...
i will cannot control and cry again..(u know larh...i am so 'ku bao')
and at last...
going to go home...
and that time...
when my foster told me to take care and other else's things...
my tears really going to fall again...(luckily still under control)
(haiz...this 'ku bao, why kept on crying in front of him...@@)

the last day i saw him already....
and i still din't ask what i wanted to ask since OW finished...
haiz...
nevermind already larh...
really is more than enough already...(quite easy for me to satisfy)....

No comments:

Post a Comment