Welcome to May's Blog

welcome Pictures, Images and Photos

May's Outlook

~ When You ENJOY it, You will LIKE it ~
~ When You LIKE it, You will ENJOY it
~
~ So, just ENJOY and LIKE it
~



# Cherish Yesterday #
# Dream About Tomorrow #
# Live In Today #

Saturday, July 11, 2009

The day that i won't ever forget in my life...

Morning...
woke up early...
the day that we had planned days and days...
at last came...
P.Seni's telematch....
HIGH SCHOOL OLIMPIK.....
when i saw those seniors and friends' expression...
when they couldn't found the buttons that i wanted...(really nearly laugh out loudly)
lol....
my checkpoint got so difficult to find the buttons meh?
haha....(seem like quite difficult)
haha
cause myself also cannot tahan the cold...
haha...
paiseh ya dear seniors and friends...(but hope u all enjoyed the PROCESS)

and at last...
our task finish...
(although its a bit complicating for the games...
but really hope you guys enjoy the time with your friends)

after that...
went to KP with committees...
had my lunch at food court...(with VernTze, ShuWen,KeihKee and one more whom i don't know his name..haha)
then went down to MacDonald to meet others seniors and committees...
chit-chatted for a while...
then followed SuSin,SinYee and ChzeHsien to the pemborong there to buy things...
after that...
went home...

right after went home...
haiz...
need to clean up my bedroom...(every week have to do so)
then went to take my new spec...
haha
feel a bit weird when i start wore it...
but hope it will make me look nicer larh...^^

then after prepared...
waited for ChzeHsien to come...
fetched me to the Koperasi's MP...
well...
my friends were there...
after prepared...
started to eat...(steamboat..yummy)
and at there...
i received a small present from my dear friend..ShuWen...
thanks ShuWen...
i like it very very very much....^^ (nearly cry again...haha...)

after finished and after let those seniors blow the cakes...
senior wanted us to intro ourself infront...
lol...
think of how to escape myself...
and...
haha...
lastly, escaped from that bacause i still needed to take my 'tong' back from ChorYau...
so...
went to SuSin's house with YiLin to take the 'tong'

When recahed there(SuSin's house)....
wow....
committees played untillllllllllll...........
Oh My god...
creamy....
haha...
at first taught that after take my 'tong' from ChorYau,
wanted to go home already...
but.........
ChorYau gave me a photo...
MTE's photo...
i was the first one who get this photo, he told...
that time...
i was very touched...
thanks very much...
and suddenly i get 1 last request....
hope to get again those committees' signature...
since now i already knew most of them...
should get their sign cause during OW, get their sign under blured situation...
and also don't know them yet, that time...
so i hope to get it again...
so......
waited for them...(watched them played..laughed...enjoyed)
and at last....(after wait for some times)
my hope was full filled...
get most of their's sign...
very very very happy and touched...
(my 1st badge of seniors...thanks to all of you...take care...i won't forget all of you de...and don't forget me also orh...^^)
this was the most unforgetable night that i will never ever have it again...

cause at here....
i get the sweetest memory...
(thanks to those who gave me a sweet memory)
and tonight...
i cried...(happy and sad tears dropped)
this time totally cannot control myself already...
cried for the first time when i received the small little gift from him...
(luckily just YiLin saw my tears)
well....
thanks very very much to him...
its meaningfull to me...
and the second time was,before i back home...
express out my feelings to all of the committees...(said thank you to them)
and the water tap opened...(cried.....T_T)
really very thank you to all of the seniors....
i will never ever forget all of you that had gave me many my first time...
and also taught me a lot....
thanks....^^ T_T
love you all...
gambateh....

No comments:

Post a Comment