Welcome to May's Blog

welcome Pictures, Images and Photos

May's Outlook

~ When You ENJOY it, You will LIKE it ~
~ When You LIKE it, You will ENJOY it
~
~ So, just ENJOY and LIKE it
~



# Cherish Yesterday #
# Dream About Tomorrow #
# Live In Today #

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Moody day

Haiz...
yesterday night...
cried until fall asleep...
haiz....
not yet go already very miss all of my seniors and friends...
haiz...
can't imagine if i go already...don't know when only i can stop crying...
haha..(this 'ku bao')
(but i promised to seniors, don't always cry already, so i will try my best to be stronger)

today woke up with panda eyes...
haiz...
yesterday cried until what time and fall asleep i also don't know...
somemore yesterday dream of all my firends and seniors...
haiz...
so din't slept well and still very tired...
so...
whole day felt moody...
haiz...
hope to see him for the last time again...(today)
but i know that its imposible...
so...
have to 'tahan' myself from missing already......T_T (although its suffer T_T)

went to Klang Parade...
to buy sport shoes...
luckily...
don't need waste too much of time..
i found one...
it cost RM50...
huh...
expensive...
but then its worth larh...

then wanted to go back already...
felt moody...
the mood to shopping totally gone..
but mummy said wanted to go Giant to buy somethings...
so followed lorh...
and GeowShin message me that he saw me...
haha...
but i din't saw him also...
(i am very blur)
he told me that he got called me...(Oh God...i really din't heard it)
(sorry ya GeowShin)

then back home...
straight away fell on the sofa...
in just one second...(its true, only one second)
i met 'zhou gong'(fall asleep)
Lol...

after woke up...
only felt better...
good mood only came back a little bit..
but...
haiz............(don't want to say already)
miss him and also all seniors and friends....

tomorrow going to Johor already...
seldom can post my blog already...(cause not bringing laptop there)
but i will try my best to update it.....
and also seldom can online already...
so...don't forget me ya even i din't call or message you all....
i won't forget everyone also...
take care everyone...
and i will take care of myself too...(don't worry about me)
just wait for me to come back...

No comments:

Post a Comment