Welcome to May's Blog

welcome Pictures, Images and Photos

May's Outlook

~ When You ENJOY it, You will LIKE it ~
~ When You LIKE it, You will ENJOY it
~
~ So, just ENJOY and LIKE it
~



# Cherish Yesterday #
# Dream About Tomorrow #
# Live In Today #

Friday, July 10, 2009

I get it....

today...
the last day for me in school...(i mean studying day in school)
although tomorrow still will be going to school to play...
but...
when think of it...
my tears really going to drop...

went to school with a very good mood cause i want to have a happy day for the last day....
very happy cause yesterday i had a good news...(for myself only larh)

reached school...
haha
after put my bag...
went to the car park there to meet YiLin and also Ying Kwong senior...
(to take photo with him but at last din't take larh)
lol....
haha
what a cute senior....

then went for short assembly...
haha...
today...
he was late...(i think)
on the way to the assembly point, i was checking my books see wether got left or not...
when i raise my head...
he was in front of me...
the first time i can see him from behind and so close...
enough for me as the last day i am here....

went back to class....
chit-chat with friends....
and again waited for recess....
recess....
went to collect money from those seniors for telematch one....
huh....
quite a easy job...(^^)
finished collecting....
and waited for the bell to ring...
that time...
i still not yet prepared to face the situation...
cause i know myself...
so...
i ask help from YiLin...
and din't get it...
she told me to do so after school...
so i must be prepared....
huhuhu~~~
(breath in breath out...breathing~~~~)

at last....
school ended....
and that time...
when i think of going to seperate with friends...
cannot have such happy time with friends anymore...
sad...
and my tears already going to drop...
i just try my best not to let it drop...
kept on telling myself don't cry...
don't cry...
but then when Chor Yau stared at me...
i cannot tahan already...
my tears dropped...T_T
(others who don't know sure feel weird and wondering why i cried)
when i think of going to seperate with those friends and those lovely seniors...
i cannot control...
haiz....(i really very 哭包)

after few periods for preparation...
i am prepared....
at there...
outside of 6A3...
i get it....(my last/small hope/wish came true)
that time...
i really don't know what can i say...(sad? happy? touch?)
just know my tears already dropped....
and wanted to thanks him very very much cause realized my last hope in the school...
thanks very much...
i know i will never ever forget him...(really)
din't have any regret already...
although i get many questions wanted to ask...
but...
seem he so busy...
so i just swallow those that i wanted to ask....
din't have any regret already...

then went for meeting...
haha...
ran two places for two meetings...
up and down...
haha
but before went back...
still get the chance to take photo with Ying Kwong senior...
haha...
din't have any regret already...
very happy that i get it....^^

i won't forget all of you, my friends and lovely seniors...
don't forget me also orh....^^
love you all....
take care.....
and....
gambateh in everythings.....

No comments:

Post a Comment