Welcome to May's Blog

welcome Pictures, Images and Photos

May's Outlook

~ When You ENJOY it, You will LIKE it ~
~ When You LIKE it, You will ENJOY it
~
~ So, just ENJOY and LIKE it
~



# Cherish Yesterday #
# Dream About Tomorrow #
# Live In Today #

Monday, May 17, 2010

Teacher's Day~~

16th of May...
The day that can be said that every teachers like but, also don't like...
haha...

and i will be a teacher soon...
i am wondering...
will i like it?
hehe...
no answer for me yet...

yesterday....
mentioned...
studied for the whole day...

and night....
he suddenly messaged me ask me to promise him on something...
let me get a shock...
huuuuu~~~~

asked him whether can call him or not as i really very miss him a lot...
while waiting for ah mate to lend me her phone to make a call as my own phone already going to finish $$...
suddenly, my phone rang....
got a shock again...
hehe...
he called me....
chat with him for about half an hour....
happy because already been quite a long time didn't chat with him....
Miss him so much...

huhu~~~
i already knew that he sure will think a lot about what i said the day before...
haiz...
dear dear arh dear dear....
don't think so much already larh....
every one has their own good and bad characteristic...
thus i already satisfy with now....
so, don't think so much already ya....

after chat with him...
managed to keep my things and sleep...
but....
Miss Hsiu Hsiu and Yoga came to my room to chat...
so....
hehehe....
chat with them for a while...
then....
only here i came,
my comfortable bed....

then, today...
woke up on 6.15am...
because the weather was cold and i get a small flu....

then, lay on the bed turn here and there until 7am...
after prepared...
went down the hall....
celebrated Teacher's Day...

Celebration full with a lot of presentations from friends and seniors...
one of the presentation was from the seniors..
it was so funny and all of us there laughed from the begining till the end..
really funny but it's meaningful too...

then, after a small break...
continue on with games' activity with lecturers...
when saw those lecturer enjoyed the games so much...
all of us was so high too...
haha...

after the activity, we went for lunch then back our room...
took a nap as i already very very tire....

woke up when he messaged me again...
then, start my revision....
and i am here to blog because of taking a rest now...
but actually took a long time to finish this blog because, half way, taught Susu English and talk with her about ways to save money...
haha...

finally...
finished our conversation and i only can finish this blog...
haha...
get to go cause want to continue my study again...
Gambateh to myself and those that study very hard for tomorrow's exam...
Good Luck....^^

No comments:

Post a Comment