Welcome to May's Blog

welcome Pictures, Images and Photos

May's Outlook

~ When You ENJOY it, You will LIKE it ~
~ When You LIKE it, You will ENJOY it
~
~ So, just ENJOY and LIKE it
~



# Cherish Yesterday #
# Dream About Tomorrow #
# Live In Today #

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Nothing Special today....

Woke up a bit late...
only woke up when he messaged me....
if he doesn't message me, don't know i will wake up on what time...
i am wondering...

then, i started to find the bank resit here and there...
almost everywhere in my room....
couldn't find...
i remembered that i still get took it out to have a look after back from home....

called mummy to ask whether is it i left it in house....
Oh My God...!!!
my memory...
not that good...
i took out when i was still at home but not over here....
cause me find for few days already...
but luckily didn't lost it as it is very important to me...

after that...
start my revision at about 11am till now...
tire already...
so take a rest....

the day after tomorrow...
will be the day...
will be the time...
for us to step into that big hall...
and sit for that exam....

how???
i still not totally finish my revision...
haiz...
don't care already...
can pass already satisfy with it...

actually miss him very much..
but i must be a good girl...
only miss him after my revision....
so....
want to finish my revision quickly....
gambateh to myself..^^

There is nothing special happen today....
hope everythings will go fine for the following times and days...^^

* hurray... left only 18 days then semester break already, waiting for the Penang trip and will be back home sweet home on the 9th of June...

No comments:

Post a Comment