Welcome to May's Blog

welcome Pictures, Images and Photos

May's Outlook

~ When You ENJOY it, You will LIKE it ~
~ When You LIKE it, You will ENJOY it
~
~ So, just ENJOY and LIKE it
~



# Cherish Yesterday #
# Dream About Tomorrow #
# Live In Today #

Saturday, April 24, 2010

will miss him but won't be a patient...

Cannot sleep,
woke up early in the morning,
after expressing here,
i used the time to read books...
just finish one of it...
now feeling good....

lazy worm haven't totally away,
but...
i must do something so that won't waste the day....
as what he told me...
don't just miss him like a patient...
as i also don't want my dear doctor to worry about me....
so,
i will do something and i will miss him while i am doing my things.....^^

new day starts = new life...

gambateh to myself...
^^



No comments:

Post a Comment