Welcome to May's Blog

welcome Pictures, Images and Photos

May's Outlook

~ When You ENJOY it, You will LIKE it ~
~ When You LIKE it, You will ENJOY it
~
~ So, just ENJOY and LIKE it
~



# Cherish Yesterday #
# Dream About Tomorrow #
# Live In Today #

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Tire~

haiz...
slept at 3am last night but woke up at 6am in the morning...

so tire...
really don't know what happened to me...
tire but can't sleep...

neck very pain...
heart very pain...

early morning, sitting here...
doing nothing...
just can post and expressing myself over here...

a boring day...
planned to do all my things so that next week won't be busy...
but...
loose the mood to do...
told myself to cheer up, but....
maybe because of lazy worm come on me again...
lazy worm, 'xiu xiu xiu' go away....

on the moment, i miss my home very much...
miss Klang very much...

i am thinking of...
if i back home, can i meet him?
really miss him a lot...
just hope that can meet him,
but.....
seems like won't have the chance cause he needs to work...
very hope that once i reach the central, can see him waiting there for me and bring me home just like what one of my friend did that day...
but.................
haha...
i am thinking too much of that, that's impossible....

early morning, mood should be good,
but because of tiredness, made me just can be like this ---> =.=zZzZzZ

No comments:

Post a Comment