Welcome to May's Blog

welcome Pictures, Images and Photos

May's Outlook

~ When You ENJOY it, You will LIKE it ~
~ When You LIKE it, You will ENJOY it
~
~ So, just ENJOY and LIKE it
~



# Cherish Yesterday #
# Dream About Tomorrow #
# Live In Today #

Friday, April 30, 2010

Today~~~

Today, my ah mate back home alone....
and here, i also will be alone for about 3 days...
wuwuwuwuw~~~~

today, class ended at 11am also...
this is because our lecturer was absent again...
hahaha...
so happy...
and we followed our plan...
went to Carefour for shopping because i wanted to go to the pet shop nearby to buy my boy boy a new bowl....
eager to know how it will "treat" the bowl...
^^

then we went to have our lunch at MCD...^^
have a sundae cone...^^
happy~~~~~ =D
after the ice cream , enjoyed the spicy fried chicken...
hu~~~~
very very very full again...

cannot already larh....
really really need diet already...
my tummy...
i don't want let him call fatty...
hehe..XD

then we went to Carrefour for a walk...
the 1st time we shopped for that short while...
hahaha...
although just back on 6.30pm...
but is the 1st time we went Carrefour and back by bus,
if not normally we need to take a cab back...
haha...
then, chat with yoga for about an hour only went for my bath...
hehe....

and there goes my day...
a normal day that made me miss him a lot...
a normal day that made me miss my mummy a lot...
a normal day that made me miss my boy boy a lot...
a normal day that made me tire too....
(@.@)

No comments:

Post a Comment