Welcome to May's Blog

welcome Pictures, Images and Photos

May's Outlook

~ When You ENJOY it, You will LIKE it ~
~ When You LIKE it, You will ENJOY it
~
~ So, just ENJOY and LIKE it
~



# Cherish Yesterday #
# Dream About Tomorrow #
# Live In Today #

Friday, April 30, 2010

1st of May --- Labour Day

Today is the 1st of May...
is one of the day that almost everyone awaiting for it...
this is because it's a day that most of the people who works everyday at last can rest on the day...
It's Labour Day...^^

but....
it's another boring day for me as my ah mate already went home yesterday and i am alone here...
luckily still got miss hsiu hsiu and miss chaijie here to my room...
haha....

miss my home very much...
waiting for next week to come because next week is my turn to back home...
my home sweet home...
a place that can protect me and won't let me get hurt...

i miss my mummy...
i miss the dishes that my mummy cook...
i miss a lot a lot......

today...
have to spend my time wisely again because time is expensive...
once time pass, it will not come back anymore...
thus, i must start to plan my day now...

morning i already finish my room cleaning...
after room cleaning, my eye suddenly feel very itchy, so just lay on the bed let my eye have a rest..
who knows fall asleep again...
hehehe....

woke up when miss suffie came to my room to call miss hsiu hsiu for lunch...
i didn't follow because when i think of the food in cafe, i also will feel disgusting...
so, i prefer to eat cintan mee in my room...
cintan added with chili sos...
nice nice~

after lunch, started to think what should i do today to spend my day wisely...
emmmmm........(???^^???)
haven think of it yet, but.....
gambateh to myself..
i sure will spend my day wisely....^^

No comments:

Post a Comment