Welcome to May's Blog

welcome Pictures, Images and Photos

May's Outlook

~ When You ENJOY it, You will LIKE it ~
~ When You LIKE it, You will ENJOY it
~
~ So, just ENJOY and LIKE it
~



# Cherish Yesterday #
# Dream About Tomorrow #
# Live In Today #

Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

25th of december 2009.....
Merry Christmas...
although it is none of my celebration day..
but this year, its so meaningful to me...
the 1st time i celebrated it...
went countdown with my dear seniors....
all treat me very good...^^
say truely...
i am already very happy yesterday night...
cause its the 1st time for me =) and maybe it will be the last time bacause next time, maybe its hard for us to meet up again =(

and its also the 1st time i can so close...............(not available to express out here)
actually all this time....
something change on me...i know what's the meaning of something...
so a lot of people mistaken on something of me...
but just let it be larh,(privacy)^^
maybe the relation for us now is better...

seniors keep on asked me...
asked me to tell the truth is it very boring for yesterday night...
say truly....
its not...
although maybe for you all not a good countdown day, but for me....
its the best...
cause i get back something which is the memory with those in the gang..
its memorable for me...
really....
its nice...
wanted to thanks all of them in the gang that 4 guys......
thanks for everything....
really thanks.......


Merry Christmas ^^V

No comments:

Post a Comment