Welcome to May's Blog

welcome Pictures, Images and Photos

May's Outlook

~ When You ENJOY it, You will LIKE it ~
~ When You LIKE it, You will ENJOY it
~
~ So, just ENJOY and LIKE it
~



# Cherish Yesterday #
# Dream About Tomorrow #
# Live In Today #

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Satisfy???

So...
Am i satisfy with only a "hi"
Before that i said that i din't hope anythings from that already....
as long as can let me see before i leave already enough...

Today, i was busy with those tasks of the clubs
and also busy with my things...(cause going to leave soon)
i am going to Johor..and my temporary post in those clubs how....??
so...
walked here and there...(to settle my things)
Actually i saw him at the Malay canteen...
but because of too rush, so i just let it be...

Huhhh....
at last my things settled already...
at last can sit down properly and eat slowly already...
(cause before that walk here and there with a bread in my hand looks weird and funny)
sat at the bench facing Koperasi...(so don't know who and what is behind me)
someone called me...
Wuii...
There....
and a "hi" i get...
if not mistaken...
this was the 1st "hi" that i get automatic...
+ with a broad smile from him since O.W
so....
am i satisfy...???
after finish eating...
i turned back...
and he passed by...
wanted to pay him back a smile...
but...
haiz...(don't want to mention about it already larh...)(just forget about it...)

Back to class...
i was dreaming, what teacher taught totally can't in my brain...
keep on thinking...
My problem...?
or...??? (i don't know)
i know i should appreciate the time that left..(only 8 days left)
how...???

then stayed back for Club Seni Photo....
to learn about the camera...
haha....
then saw again...
i kept on staring at him...
but then....
same situation...
so....haiz....
just let it be larh.....

after back from tuition...
went home...
and just trimmed my hair....
very very very short...(so looks funny)
haha....
looks like a primary student's hair style....
haha...^^
but then nevermind larh...
i am still me although my hair just like a primary student...
don't laugh when see me oh....^^(laugh also nevrmind already larh)
^^

3 comments:

  1. really ar..
    hope can see u soon lo..
    i have a long long time din u all guys d..
    miss u too. and others..
    smile more..

    ReplyDelete
  2. vhean ~
    well well...
    i don't really knw hw to put a chatbox bside and also don't really know hw to use...
    u teach me lorh...
    haha...^^
    paiseh ya....

    esther ~
    wat realy?
    haha...^^
    ya...long time din c u guys d...
    hope can c u all b4 i left...
    i will go johor on the 12th of july...
    mis u all too...
    tek k ya....^^
    happy always....

    ReplyDelete