Welcome to May's Blog

welcome Pictures, Images and Photos

May's Outlook

~ When You ENJOY it, You will LIKE it ~
~ When You LIKE it, You will ENJOY it
~
~ So, just ENJOY and LIKE it
~



# Cherish Yesterday #
# Dream About Tomorrow #
# Live In Today #

Monday, June 29, 2009

Hope will like today...

Morning...
still went to school as usuall although i already can stop for it...
but then i stil going cause i still i want to see my friends...
my seniors...

i really hope that the coming 1 week plus i can everyday also saw him like today...
although cannot talk to him...
but at least let me see him even from far also enough already....

like today...
during recess...
i was having my meal standing aside...
cause just eating bread...
so don't need to sit...
then my seniors came...(Chor Yau and Vern Tze)
Chatted with them about my things...
about my plan for my future and my thinking of my future...
then i saw him...
siting...
erm....
in front of me...
but then a distance away...
i saw him...
actually i wanted to say "hi" to him...
but when i looked at him...
he din't saw me...
haiz...
nevermind larh....

afternoon...
stayed back for Persatuan Seni and Kelab Seni Foto meeting....
he also one of the ajk in the club...
so...
get the chance for me to see him again...
but he looked tire...
with a moody face...
so hope he can rest well...
and i also wanted to say "hi" to him...
but still the same situation...
he din't see me...
and there was a girl beside him...
make me dare not to do so already....
felt that i really very timid...
haiz....

sometimes i am wondering...
why i can be more closer with others but not him...
is it my problem?
haiz....(sad sad)
nevermind...
i already very satisfy...
can see him for the last 2 weeks enough already...
i dare not have any hopes....
like that already enough...really...

sometimes i really very admire my friend, S.W....
dare to express out her feeling...
i am a passive girl...
so just can only sit here and tell it out without letting others know who is he actually....
and i am going to say goodbye soon..
i don't want to make both of us awkward...
just left it to the fate....

after those meeting, and very lucky that i got tranpsort back...
haha...
thanks God....^^

No comments:

Post a Comment