Welcome to May's Blog

welcome Pictures, Images and Photos

May's Outlook

~ When You ENJOY it, You will LIKE it ~
~ When You LIKE it, You will ENJOY it
~
~ So, just ENJOY and LIKE it
~



# Cherish Yesterday #
# Dream About Tomorrow #
# Live In Today #

Saturday, May 9, 2009

This few Days...

Thursday...
those teacher hold a farewell pasty for me as i work until friday...
i felt regret at parting from the job, the students and also all of the teachers there...
although i still work for it as my part time job...
but still can't meet my students at Meru there...
haiz....

Friday...
i received a little present from my student...
when i saw the present...
that moment...
my tears going to pour..
although its just only a small present...
but its meaning full to me...
the first time i receive a present from my STUDENT...
others won't have such chance except for those regular member of teacher...

when i entered my class..
one of the student ask me am i teaching them for the last day...
i just smile at him...
when i am teaching, i told them...
i am teaching them for the last day...
one of the student said..
hope that i don't leave...
he said he will miss me...
felt very touched...
Oh God...
my tears going to drop again...
that day...
i very hopr that my class won't end..

its going to 6.oopm...
i just sat there staring at those students...
thinking of, will those student miss me when Monday they din't see me...??
cause i din't let all of the students know that i am going to stop...

when thinking...
one of my standard 2 student ran here...
just looking at me quietly...
asked him what happened...
he just quiet and smile at me...
i think he knew that i am going to leave...
one of the tacher asked him why just keep on looking at me...
he just shaked his head and keep on looking at me...
but then i felt that he also same like me...
going to cry out...
haiz...
don't larh...
i also will cry if see them give me that kind of expression...

don't worry...
my dear students...
i will be back one day...
you all will have the chance to meet me again....

No comments:

Post a Comment