Welcome to May's Blog

welcome Pictures, Images and Photos

May's Outlook

~ When You ENJOY it, You will LIKE it ~
~ When You LIKE it, You will ENJOY it
~
~ So, just ENJOY and LIKE it
~



# Cherish Yesterday #
# Dream About Tomorrow #
# Live In Today #

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Feel proud of myself...

Morning...
went to work as usual...
but when reached there...
i only know that i have to take over teacher Teng's class because she is absent today...
Oh God...
went to the class in a rush without any preparation...

Huh~~~
lucikly i just only entered the standard 1 and standard 2 classes...

afternoon...
Our KFC fall flat because of teacher Teng was absent...
Nevermind...
after those students back from their school...
Good show just started...
haiz~~~
i have to control the whole centre...
all the naughty guys are here...
my throat...
going to lost my voice again...

but then what i feel proud of myself is...
yeah~~~

i can controlled them although have to scarifice my throat keep on shouting at them...
i set them have to finish their lunch and bathe by 2.30pm...
if they din't..
they will be punished stand under the hot sun for 5 minutes...
haha...
they scared...
and very good...
all of them had done by 2.30pm..

and...
what made me feel happy is...
most of them can finished their homework by 4pm..
happy because the week before...
teacher Teng was there..
they also can't do their homework quietly and finished their homework before 4pm...
but this week they did it...
that why make me felt proud of my control...
hehe...^^
but then i still will improve my way next time...:D

going to form 6...
monday...
start..
i can't continue my work there already...
feel a bit sad...
cause this is my first job and the job that i like the most...
although still continue teaching as part time in Klang Utama centre here,
but then i will seperate with my cute standard 1, 2 and 4 students...
haiz...

No comments:

Post a Comment