Welcome to May's Blog

welcome Pictures, Images and Photos

May's Outlook

~ When You ENJOY it, You will LIKE it ~
~ When You LIKE it, You will ENJOY it
~
~ So, just ENJOY and LIKE it
~



# Cherish Yesterday #
# Dream About Tomorrow #
# Live In Today #

Thursday, April 2, 2009

At last...

Huh....
waited for so long...
at last...
at last...
can buy new shoes already...
at last......

Yesterday was April Fool...
i waited, waited,waited and waited...
from 8.30am till 10.45am...
haiz...
disapointed...
the principal din't called me also...
thats mean can't get my salary again cause...
later about 11.00am i will go to another center, won't meet the principal already...
"Today is April Fool, maybe the principal don't want to give salary on such a FOOL day"
that is the only way i calmed myself not to think about my salary again...
woke up middle of the night...think of when to get my salary...
"Is it tomorrow?"
Or...
"The principal thought that she already gave me my salary?" i asked myself.

Today...
in the morning..
moody...
cause wondering when will get my salary or the principal had forgotten...
8.30am past, 9.30am past, 10.30 past, 11.30am past, 12.30pm past, 1.30pm past...
at last...
at last...
at last the principal called me...
waited for 3 days...
at last get my salary...
haha...
not moody already...
after got my salary...
when teaching...
also feel happy...
hahaha....

No comments:

Post a Comment