Welcome to May's Blog

welcome Pictures, Images and Photos

May's Outlook

~ When You ENJOY it, You will LIKE it ~
~ When You LIKE it, You will ENJOY it
~
~ So, just ENJOY and LIKE it
~



# Cherish Yesterday #
# Dream About Tomorrow #
# Live In Today #

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Not just talking about drawing...

Ceh...!!!
Thought that today will going to get my salary...
i waited and waited and waited...
keep on looking on the wall...
for what...
keep on looking at the clock larh...
8.30am~ 9.30am~ 10.30am~ 11.30am~ 12.30am~
well well not yet...
its ok...
fine...
after lunch and after back from "shopping"
continue wait again...
1.30pm~ 2.30pm~ 3.30pm~
4pm still get class till 5pm....
nevermind...
skip that...
i told myself, later after my class will get it...
What the fool...!!!
what "will get it"
it just the way for me to calm myself down...
continue wait, wait, wait and WAIT...!!!
till the uncle came...
still din't call my name...
well well....
no mood already...
angry...
why others teacher already get it why still not my turn yet...
need to wait till tomoro...
angry...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment