Welcome to May's Blog

welcome Pictures, Images and Photos

May's Outlook

~ When You ENJOY it, You will LIKE it ~
~ When You LIKE it, You will ENJOY it
~
~ So, just ENJOY and LIKE it
~



# Cherish Yesterday #
# Dream About Tomorrow #
# Live In Today #

Sunday, October 17, 2010

A Surprise

16th of October
Night

he told me that he will come to my house to give me the notes, and i was so happy as can meet him..

17th of October
Morning

woke up by the alarm and waited for him..
but, received his message that he couldn't make to meet me and give me the notes.
i was so upset as i really missed him a lot..
thought that i can meet him before i back Johor again...
who knows...
but i can't do anything also...
then, as usual, we chatted...
but, when in a message, i told him that i miss him...
he replied:
"miss me? wan c me? come out la~
(><)
when i saw the message, i just got "?????" in my head..
huh?
what did he meant with that?
looked out from the window, there's nobody also, my dear ah boy also didn't bark.
he sent a message and asked me to come out again..

walk out from my house...
looked to the right hand side of my house...
eeeeeerrrrr~~~~
he was so naughty, bluffed me that he couldn't come but now he just over there..
yor~~~
he hor~~~
^^
so happy that i can see him before i back...
<3 him so much la~~
^^
what a big surprise i got...
happy~ @^^@

No comments:

Post a Comment