Welcome to May's Blog

welcome Pictures, Images and Photos

May's Outlook

~ When You ENJOY it, You will LIKE it ~
~ When You LIKE it, You will ENJOY it
~
~ So, just ENJOY and LIKE it
~



# Cherish Yesterday #
# Dream About Tomorrow #
# Live In Today #

Monday, August 2, 2010

My weekend~

it has been a long long long long time i didn't come over here to express anything already..
why?
hehehehe (><)
just because of my laziness and because of the line in institute too weak and cause my mood to write my blog lost...

30th of July - 1st of August

i will never forget the days i had..
it's such a nice and sweet memory for me..

went to Malacca to meet him with two of my friends, Suffie and Rouxin..
the days that i had waited for long...
and finally...
hehehe @><@

reached Malacca in the afternoon as we took the 2pm bus from BP.
Waited for him at the station then,went to the hotel after he reached..
got our room keys, managed to rest in the hotel before we went for our walk at Jonker Street.
i was very tired as i knew myself that i am weak because of the few days before got not enough sleep..
but, because of long time didn't meet him already, miss him so much, so.............
at 1st, we planned to go out for the walk at 7.30pm, but because of two of us,
hehehe...
haven't got any rest yet so the time changed to 8pm @><@

three days two nights...
we knew and understand each other a lot..
we shared lot of things,
we laughed together, we played together and so on....
and,
one of the funny things that i will never forget is..
when i taught him how to read those Chinese words as he just know some..
(laugh out) (n.n)
he very cute larh~
i still can remember one of the words, taught him for few times but he still can't recognize..
made me felt wanted to pinch his face larh~
then he taught me some foreign language as i m quite interested in it...
learn few words of the foreign language too...^^ (happy)

it was a wonderful time....
we went to eat lot of delicious food which are famous in Malacca such as,
Nyonya Laksa,
Asam Laaksa,
Nyonya Cendol,
Durian Cendol,
Chicken Rice Balls,
and many more...

but so unluckily, i am so weak and there's something happened on me which i wished not to happen..
the 1st night, i got gastric pain after we went for our dinner..
maybe because i had the Asam laksa when i am hungry..

the 2nd day, i got fever..
my God...
he don't allow me to eat those food which may cause my fever become worst...
wuwuwwuwuwu~ (T_T)
but never mind..
dear yummy food..
wait for me~
i will have you all on the next time i go...
hehehehe ^^

however,
although fever, but still felt happy because he is by my side taking care of me~
@><@
look at him that took such good care on me...
felt so sweet and nice~
thanks to him very much~
@^^@

and my dream came true^^
last time when i went to Melacca with friends,
that time i so hope that he is with me too, and now~
my dream came true..
so happy that we had the chance to walk the Jonker Street together as i wished,
and also so happy that we had the chance to have a short travel on the boat..
so nice~

there's a lot of things that we did together in the 3 days..
but, it's too much so, i skip some of it over here because of bit sleepy already...
but, the memory will always in my heart and mind...
i will never ever forget about that..

spent my 3days time with lot of happiness..
thanks very much~
so happy..
and now..
so miss n .... him @><@

No comments:

Post a Comment