Welcome to May's Blog

welcome Pictures, Images and Photos

May's Outlook

~ When You ENJOY it, You will LIKE it ~
~ When You LIKE it, You will ENJOY it
~
~ So, just ENJOY and LIKE it
~



# Cherish Yesterday #
# Dream About Tomorrow #
# Live In Today #

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Sigh~~

honestly....
this few days not a really good days for me...
haiz....

got a lot a lot to express out..
but...
haiz...
don't know where to start from...

just knew that both of us not as before anymore.....
haiz...
what to do, no choice...
Tire~~
actually i just hope to heard his voice..
even just that 1 second also satisfy and already enough for me...
miss him very very very much actually...
but...
haiz...
just forget about it....
since he also didn't hope to hear from me,
since he also didn't miss me,
so, just forget about it...
i also don't want to mention that i hope to hear from him anymore...
prefer to keep everything in my heart,
miss him in my heart,
hope to hear from him in my heart...
maybe will be nicer then my feeling now...

tomorrow, will be on the journey to Penang...
although waiting eagerly for it since before my exam..
but now...
haiz...
hard to explain about my feeling now...
sigh~~~~

just hope faster get back my home sweet home...
miss everyone there...
EVERYONE

No comments:

Post a Comment