Welcome to May's Blog

welcome Pictures, Images and Photos

May's Outlook

~ When You ENJOY it, You will LIKE it ~
~ When You LIKE it, You will ENJOY it
~
~ So, just ENJOY and LIKE it
~



# Cherish Yesterday #
# Dream About Tomorrow #
# Live In Today #

Saturday, June 12, 2010

11.6.2010

I will never ever forget 11.6.2010
a nice and memorable day for me...
@><@

woke up quite early as my sister woke up so early to prepare herself...
awake by her...
wanted to continue my dream until 8am but can't...
9am, after ready, went Klang station with sister and her friend..
then, we went to Klang Ktm station too meet him and also another of sister friend to Sunway Pyramid...

Watched a movie: Prince of Persia... such a nice movie.
both the main character was very pretty and handsome...
in the cinema...
@><@
hugged by him...
feeling so safe when he is beside...
@^^@

before enter cinema, we went to Secret Recipe, had a piece of white chocolate..
yummy~ ^^
the 1st time get feed by a guy...
bit shy shy
hehe @><@

after out from cinema, we have our shopping 1st..
he bought me a shirt...
like it very much and..
i will very take good care of the shirt as it's my 1st time too... @><@

then, we had our lunch at TGI Friday...
can be said that both of us really can't finished the food...
lol~

finally, finished our lunch~
well...
my tummy....
i think it almost about 3 months already larh...
hope it will become 2 months back quickly or even 1 month is the best already...
haha....

before we step out the shopping center...
went to find my sister and her friends..
and we stand there chit chat until 6pm only step on the journey back home...

waited for Ktm to reach...
in the Ktm...
hugging his hand all the way if not, least chance for me to do that already @T.T@
and we reached Klang...
he accompanied my sister and i walked over the Klang bus station...
and it's time for all of us to back home...
sad~ T.T
when he leaved, my tears like going to drop out my eyes again.....
i will miss him very very very much~
love him very very much too...
and i will never ever forget the day~

11.6.2010

2 comments: