Welcome to May's Blog

welcome Pictures, Images and Photos

May's Outlook

~ When You ENJOY it, You will LIKE it ~
~ When You LIKE it, You will ENJOY it
~
~ So, just ENJOY and LIKE it
~



# Cherish Yesterday #
# Dream About Tomorrow #
# Live In Today #

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

This afternoon~~

this afternoon, i was alone in room...
i started to pack the things that i want to bring back home this Friday...
i opened my big luggage...
i saw the tie...
the green tie that already wore for years,
sat there re-flash back those memories when i am still there...
the memories on that few days...
and that...
made me...
miss ...
miss ....
miss .....
miss ...
miss ....
miss .....
(fill in the dots with alphabets and if u get it, u will know who is that)

actually i always asked myself...
how come?
why?
how come?
why?

and i get no answers...
asked before but the answer that i get is just a simply answer...
so, i gave up...
and that day, when chat with Chin Min...
i asked again...
well....
get no answer again...
gave up again...

i told my ah mate...
my ah mate asked me to chat...
but...
i tried many times before...
i just get a COLD response...
feel like disgusting and annoy to chat with me...
so...
gave up again...

No comments:

Post a Comment