Welcome to May's Blog

welcome Pictures, Images and Photos

May's Outlook

~ When You ENJOY it, You will LIKE it ~
~ When You LIKE it, You will ENJOY it
~
~ So, just ENJOY and LIKE it
~



# Cherish Yesterday #
# Dream About Tomorrow #
# Live In Today #

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Relax~~~~~

Finally...
hahahaha....
exam week finally past...
^^v

yesterday is the day that all of us waited for long..
and finally...
after step out from that huge hall...
felt release...
totally release...
haha...
although quite not happy with the exam because...
there's a problem with the question,
wasted many of my time on that question, kept counted and counted,
another question because of insufficient time,
i just leave it blank...
10 marks gone....
but...
don't care...
the essay part i already got confidence to get full marks, so that 10 marks...
doesn't care...
can pass already...
hehehehe...

after back from that, have a nap...
so nice...
can sleep how long i like...
hehehe....

after my nap...
play games in the afternoon to spend my time when all of my gang members were not around..
left me alone in the room...

night....
started to file up all my notes for this semester in a big big file...
so thick...
one file not enough...
haiz...

then, chat with him...
told him that yesterday night dream of him again...
actually..
i couldn't recognize that dream..
but this morning, before enter exam hall...
suddenly miss him and made me recall back the dream...
such a weird dream....

met him in a shopping center when i was queuing up to buy my favorite ice cream...
he called me from the back...
when saw him, so happy...@^^@
then both of us went for a lunch...
but that time, actually my family were waiting for me as i went with my family...
i told my parents that i was having a meal with him...
and my parents just waited for me in the car outside the parking lot...
after our meal...
went back by daddy car, in the car...
he held my hand tightly as i just sat beside...
and beside me was my sister and brother..
both of them kept smiling at me...@><@
and my parents saw that, but so weird that both of them just kept quiet and didn't say any words...
then~~~
then~~~~
my alarm rang...
woke up from that...
what a weird dream...

today, woke up in the afternoon at about 12pm...
hehehe...
then, just clean up my table because yesterday night i do half way jobs,
didn't totally clean up those notes then went for dream....
so, once woke up straight away tidy up and then started to pack my things...
huhuh~~~
i already kept all my formal in my luggage..
left those food for me to finish and those things that i need to use daily...
and now...
waiting for HOLIDAY...
yipee~~~~
v^^v

No comments:

Post a Comment