Welcome to May's Blog

welcome Pictures, Images and Photos

May's Outlook

~ When You ENJOY it, You will LIKE it ~
~ When You LIKE it, You will ENJOY it
~
~ So, just ENJOY and LIKE it
~



# Cherish Yesterday #
# Dream About Tomorrow #
# Live In Today #

Monday, April 12, 2010

Tomorrow

Tomorrow.....

stranger will be back...
how to face the stranger? (TSH)
haiz...

this time...
if the stranger mum come to us again...
i will block her outside my room...
or...
i will ask her out if she step into my room...
and....
i will say....

"Aunty, not i didn't respect you; refuse to talk to you; don't let you in my room, but, is my parents already gave me permission, don't bother you and your crazy child anymore..."

i will say this to her, i swear, i will.....!!!

and i already be prepared not to talk much to the stranger when see her...
(can i?)

if i softhearted again, mostly i can't...
how?

i don't care...
i will do that...
because i don't want myself cry and cry and cry again because of her...
this is not worth for me and of course for all of us to worry and cry for...

i don't want those who cares me worry about me...
especially my parents, all my family members and of course dear Weiwei

so....
i keep telling myself....
not to bother, pity and softhearted anymore (but of course is to her only)

i will be stronger...
=)

1 comment:

  1. yea~~~ then i sure i will not be around tat time o i am sleeping~~ ^^

    ReplyDelete