Welcome to May's Blog

welcome Pictures, Images and Photos

May's Outlook

~ When You ENJOY it, You will LIKE it ~
~ When You LIKE it, You will ENJOY it
~
~ So, just ENJOY and LIKE it
~



# Cherish Yesterday #
# Dream About Tomorrow #
# Live In Today #

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Ice Cream = Happy mood~~

after class by 12.30pm,
after rest in the library while waiting for my friends to copy down the math question that i have found accidentally, went to cafe with ChaiJie...
bought an ice cream...

hahaha...
so nice...
chocolate ice-cream~~~
every time after ate an ice cream, will feeling nice...
so happy....^^
next time when i am in a bad mood, just buy me an ice cream then i will be very happy already...
hehe...^^

happy mood made me even miss him and my mummy...^^

than i have a short nap after my lunch because already very very very tire...
nearly couldn't wake up from the nap...
what a sweet nap....
after rolled on the bed for some time...
forced myself woke up from the bed, washed my face...
and start to do some revision...

then~~~
^^
went to miss hsiu hsiu room to return her CD...
started to chat in her room...
chat about ghost story, chat about the camps that we went before...
wuwuwuwuwu~~~
hahaha ><
then, she asked me whether want to have KFC as my dinner or not...
after wondering for few minutes...
at last...
all of us want for it...
at 1st, because of the Indian friends who stay next door to me brought not enough money, so the KFC fly away...
who knows, KFC fly back again when one of my course mate with car came to us,
she wanted to eat so she went out for it and 'da bao' for us...
waited for so long, so hungry....
finally, KFC reached....
^^v
but...
this is the first time i ate KFC needed so long time...
i ate for about an hour...
My God...
started to eat at about 8++ pm but 10pm only finish it...
hu~~~~~

very full now...
stomach already big big because of too full....
need massage and diet already larh...=/

a quite happy new come to us is...
tomorrow can wake up later than usual because our class will only start at 11am..
but bit sad because end at 4pm...
maybe will be another tire day again....
=l

No comments:

Post a Comment