Welcome to May's Blog

welcome Pictures, Images and Photos

May's Outlook

~ When You ENJOY it, You will LIKE it ~
~ When You LIKE it, You will ENJOY it
~
~ So, just ENJOY and LIKE it
~



# Cherish Yesterday #
# Dream About Tomorrow #
# Live In Today #

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Already tire but + tire again~~

Today, woke up on time...
have a deep sleep yesterday night..
luckily midnight didn't woke up because of mosquitoes again...
but, i know that i have a nightmare again...
haiz....

i dream that i went for a doctor...
the 1st time, get injection...
back home, already one week but not recover yet, so went for another time....
the 2nd time, injection again...
the nurse there still laugh at me and tease me said that i so big girl already still scare of injection...
fine....
i really scared of injection cannot arh...
why?
because got one time when i got a high fever, i went for the doctor alone..
went inside, doctor asked the nurse to get the needle, asked me be prepared for an injection...
that time, i really afraid of and so hope that someone beside me for me to hold...
but so sad, there no one other then the nurse standing aside laugh at me........
again, high fever for the 2nd time..
this time dad fetched me go...
but he got things to buy so he left me alone in the clinic...
before he leave, i still ask my father whether i will get injection again as i already very scare...
my dad still say won't...
who know...
went inside, the doctor scolded me that i already get so high fever why still went for him so late...
then.......
injection again.....
T.T
both of that times onward...
i bit afraid of doctor already...
yesterday some more have that dream...
haiz....

Morning....
went for classes...
today classes end up by 1pm....
i sms him told him that our badminton competition was canceled...
haha ...
so happy with it cause i really tire and really no energy to have that competition anymore...

then my friends ask out for a visit to the shopping mall because Aniu and Jet will come to the shopping mall...
because wanted to buy Mother's day present so i followed...
went there, just sat at there see they playing games and listened to their song...
normally, when got any artist here, i will be very high...
but today i totally didn't have such energy to get high...

then, all my friends wanted to go for the Ice Kacang Puppy Love movie...
at 1st i don't want to watch, but left me alone...
no choice, followed them...
luckily the show still nice and meaningful...
in the cinema, when watching the show...
i miss him and my mummy so much...
haiz...
after the show, i sms him again...
through our chat i told him that i miss him very much, but who know he said he didn't miss me...
haiz...
also never mind already larh...
i also didn't have so much energy to be sad already...
I miss him enough already larh....

really tire....
my plan - on the bed by 10.30pm.....
but sleep on 11.00pm...

Tire~~~
Exhausted~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment