Welcome to May's Blog

welcome Pictures, Images and Photos

May's Outlook

~ When You ENJOY it, You will LIKE it ~
~ When You LIKE it, You will ENJOY it
~
~ So, just ENJOY and LIKE it
~



# Cherish Yesterday #
# Dream About Tomorrow #
# Live In Today #

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Feeling of Miss

I start missing u...
although we are far apart...
but.....
you make me happy everyday...
you will make me feel shy and hot even i just faced to your massage...
and really luckily that i am not in front of you...
haha....

you make me dare to dream...
you let me have my dream...

well....
i know that...
i still need to face it again...
maybe not for now but in the future...
cannot be denied that......
it is a natural feeling.....
and i admit it...

i asked myself, have i be prepared for everything of it?
and yet....
the answer that i get is.......
tacitly approve....

and thanks for everything that you gave...
i will never forget it...
such a sweet memories that didn't even have before....
thanks, JW Core i100
@^^@

No comments:

Post a Comment