Welcome to May's Blog

welcome Pictures, Images and Photos

May's Outlook

~ When You ENJOY it, You will LIKE it ~
~ When You LIKE it, You will ENJOY it
~
~ So, just ENJOY and LIKE it
~



# Cherish Yesterday #
# Dream About Tomorrow #
# Live In Today #

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

here again...

a very long time din't post anyting here already....
well mostly is beacuse of.......
LAZY LAZY...
but now...
wanted to find a place to express....
yesterday night, cannot sleep at all...slept at about 3am....
i open my photo album...
look back on the photos...
refresh back on those memories i got in form 6...
although just that few weeks i am there...but
the most sweetest memories i get there....
miss all of the seniors very much....
seniors who treat me with their true heart...
not like those seniors there...
all with masks...(just some of them are not)
then the 'ku bao' ymei back again...
cried out all my sadness, my unhappiness, my anger...
missing feels all ran out from the red pumping organ...
well....what happened to me?
ya, the life there is enjoying, nothing to be worry about my studies...
but...
the relation there not good at all..
what a tradition is that...??!!
senior and junior...(still can be accepted)
but...even at outside out of the college, shopping mall....
cannot call their names, unless they allow...even my mum also said - action

a piece of paper drop out from the album...
a piece of paper with golden wishes from seniors...
their signatures and wishes...
still can be remembered that, that was my last night with them...
a memorable night...
seniors all helping me sign as my keepsake...
and the little gift that i received from him...
i will never ever forget,the night full of sadness(for me)....(tears drop without stopping)
miss them even more...
jocelyn, chor yau, chze hsien, yin yin, and other seniors..........

haiz...but this is the truth now...
what i can do is......
comfort myself with those benefits that others won't get in form 6....
haha
allowance...
every month spend my own allowance, my own money, don't need ask from parents, don't need they worry about my pocket money...
at least can help them to reduce their burden....
thats what i comfort my own...

missing feel stil not yet away from my brain, my heart......
what can i do....?
just to continue miss all of my friends n seniors...

No comments:

Post a Comment