Welcome to May's Blog

welcome Pictures, Images and Photos

May's Outlook

~ When You ENJOY it, You will LIKE it ~
~ When You LIKE it, You will ENJOY it
~
~ So, just ENJOY and LIKE it
~



# Cherish Yesterday #
# Dream About Tomorrow #
# Live In Today #

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Today....

Woke up early by 7am...
yesterday slept at 12am something...(if not mistaken)
then went to the stupid place to watch stupid and bored activity....
taught that diwajibkan...
who knows....
when reached there...
what made me quite angry was....
just a few people went....
sienz....
just can sat there play with handphones...

after that...
about 11am something only went back to my hostel...
tired...
tired until i play computer also will fall asleep...
haiz...
slept for about 45 minutes then have to wake up cause need to went to the activity that organised by buddha club....

reached there....
at first...
felt a bit boring cause those activities that they prepared normally is for little children...
so felt a bit childish for us...
but after that....
one of the activity was...
they asked us to close our eyes to relax ourself...(whole body include our mind)
then they asked us to put our hand straight for few minutes...
at last....
they talked something....
and made me cry....
T.T....
the 1st time i cry because of...
felt that since i was here....
felt that at here din't have any friends that can be like my form6 friends who can play, chat with me...
and this few days....
very tired...
many nights not enough sleep already....(since here)
at last...
at there can let me felt relax...
this also made me started to miss my family, my seniors, my friends and him too.....
haiz....
somemore got 5 and the half years for me at here....
don't know what will going on with my coming life at here...?
but....
hope i can overcome those difficulties here and can sucessfully finish my study here...

No comments:

Post a Comment