Welcome to May's Blog

welcome Pictures, Images and Photos

May's Outlook

~ When You ENJOY it, You will LIKE it ~
~ When You LIKE it, You will ENJOY it
~
~ So, just ENJOY and LIKE it
~



# Cherish Yesterday #
# Dream About Tomorrow #
# Live In Today #

Monday, July 27, 2009

Winday day? Rainy day? Moody day?

Morning...
woke up early morning...
we had our assembly as usual...
it was hot....
Sun 'shines' upon us...
Hot..hot..hot...Sweating...sweating...
at last assembly finished...
and we had about an hour+ break before our class start...

One hour later...
Kemahiran Belajar class...
we had it in the library...
Sososo......SIENZzz.....
and the weather started to change....
windy day....
wah...nice...
haha...what a nice weather....

but...its seems that i am wrong...
not windy day...
but rainy day...
huh...
after the BC class...(finished by about 12.15pm)
we can back to our hostel until 2.30pm....
after finished my lunch, reached my room already 1.00pm...
just left about 1 hour for me to rest via sleep...
quickly setle down myself...
fall on the bed....
Very tire...sleeping worm already come and find me...
but...
my brain...keep on thnking of others else....
thinking of him....(miss him very much)
and also miss the gor gor that always called me mui mui (Ying Kwong) lol...
haiz....under blur blur situation...fall asleep...

Yimei...Yimei...
someone called me...
woke up from the nap...
haiz....
feeling not so well....
Pouring outside...
and i also 'pouring'(flu)
my nose......like a clown already...(ugly)
sorethroat bacteria also visit me...
and feeling dizzy....
haiz.....
have to 'tahan' until 6.30pm...
night somemore have gathering for our hostel...
haiz....
Moody....
Miss him very much......

No comments:

Post a Comment