Welcome to May's Blog

welcome Pictures, Images and Photos

May's Outlook

~ When You ENJOY it, You will LIKE it ~
~ When You LIKE it, You will ENJOY it
~
~ So, just ENJOY and LIKE it
~



# Cherish Yesterday #
# Dream About Tomorrow #
# Live In Today #

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Saturday and Sunday....

Saturday and Sunday...
we can go out...
cause din't have class....

just like normal life actually...
so...
we planned...to go shopping...
haha....
saturday went to Summit, Batu Pahat....
1st time go shopping all by our own without parents in a strange place...
haha...
at there...
among girls in my class...
i can be said that i am the most brave girl....
cause i dare to do those things...(to ask others how to do this and that)
i am still strange there...(my friends also)
but if i din't make myself brave, to ask other strangers (taxi driver,salesgirls and some others else) about the place here...
how i going to know the place here...
so.....
haha...
my friends here always say me very 'geng'
lol.....
but i dare to do those things,
1stly, need to thanks my mum who trainned me become a people that don't always rely on others....
and 2ndly...
need to thanks to those my form6 seniors...
after the orientation week...
i felt that i changed a lot....
last time...
i dare not to communicate with others who is elder and strangers...
but after the orientation week...
i can made it...
so...
when came to here, Johor...
i can made myself here very well....
hehe....
a bit happy and proud with myself...
haha....
'paiseh' ya...
haha.....

then at the shopping mall....
back with small big small and big plastic bags...
haha...
bought some formal shirts...

Sunday...
went to another shopping centre...Batu Pahat Mall....
bought those things that we need...
after finish shopping already, then go back lorh...
nothing special happened larh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment