Welcome to May's Blog

welcome Pictures, Images and Photos

May's Outlook

~ When You ENJOY it, You will LIKE it ~
~ When You LIKE it, You will ENJOY it
~
~ So, just ENJOY and LIKE it
~



# Cherish Yesterday #
# Dream About Tomorrow #
# Live In Today #

Monday, June 22, 2009

Really ill...

haiz...
already started high fever since yesterday...
but then i refused to see doctor cause i know sure will get scolded by the doctor again...
and need to eat so much of medicine...
so...
i din't go...
just ask my dad to buy me some fever medicine...
after dinner back home at about 9pm...
straight away went to sleep...
till today...

in school...
i taught i was recovered...
cause still can talk, laugh and played with friends...
who knows...
till the time of going 1pm...
i started to feel uncomfortable...
i know myself...
when i going to fever again...
what will happened to me...
and i 'tahan' myself...
till the Koperasi AGM ended...
luckily Kian Ann they all still not yet home...
so 'tumpang' his car home...
if not...
need to take bus again...
also don't know i will faint in the bus or not...
haha...

back home...
really nearly fainted...
but then i still have to finish up my homework before rest...
huh....
at last...
cannot afford it...
sleep....slept for a while...
only felt better...
then continued my homeworks till now...
don't want to do already...
i know my brain had stopped working...
so post up here...
but then still very blurred cause keep on typing wrong word now...

No comments:

Post a Comment