Welcome to May's Blog

welcome Pictures, Images and Photos

May's Outlook

~ When You ENJOY it, You will LIKE it ~
~ When You LIKE it, You will ENJOY it
~
~ So, just ENJOY and LIKE it
~



# Cherish Yesterday #
# Dream About Tomorrow #
# Live In Today #

Friday, June 19, 2009

Orientation week...

Day 3

the 3rd day of my orientation...
already "fall in love" with it...
Why? (cause started to feel that its actually very fun)
Early morning, brought many things to school...
heavy...
took the bag until my hand going to broken...
Whats inside? (sweets and chocolates lorh)
then the moment that i waited since yesterday reached...

yeah...^^
we can find our foster already...
But then after i stepped into the form6 block...
feel sad and tired...
ran up and down left and right...
kept on asking those seniors by giving sweet to find my foster...
after i had asked for some, i going to give up...
cause all seniors gave me different answers...

so...
i just simply went into a class...
hope i will be lucky, and my foster will be there...
after passing those games...
i reached the last stand...
that moment...
i dare not listened to what the senior said...
very scared that my foster was not there...
but when he told me that i am very lucky and when he ask me went inside to find my foster....
i very happy...
din't think that i am so lucky...
hahaha....^^

and at last...
i found my foster...
very happy to see him and very happy that he is my foster...
because, before that...
when he punished those guys on the stage...(the Mexican Wave)
i hope that he can be my foster...hehe^^(others committee don't angry...)
Actually i really hoped that all committees can be my foster because i knew...
actually all of them are nice...
just they need to make us cooperate, only kept on scolding us...
i knew they don't want to do so actually...

Then i started my journey in the school...
ran up ran down again to find those teachers, committees and seniors for signature...
Huhhh....
tired...
but then still satisfy with it...
thanks a lot to my foster-committee-senior: Heng Chuan...
thank you very very very much for helping me...
thanks..=)

Afternoon...
stayed back again...
for performance practice...
then straight away went to tuition...
haiz...TIRED...
that time, i missed my bed, pillow, and boster very much...
ZzZzZz~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment