Welcome to May's Blog

welcome Pictures, Images and Photos

May's Outlook

~ When You ENJOY it, You will LIKE it ~
~ When You LIKE it, You will ENJOY it
~
~ So, just ENJOY and LIKE it
~



# Cherish Yesterday #
# Dream About Tomorrow #
# Live In Today #

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Wesak day's draw...



this is the draw that i drew on Wesak Day....
used about 5 hours to draw...
i drew it during our Wesak day's exhibition at 滨海佛学会.....
sat there for the 5 hours din't leave the sit also...
wah...
suddenly feel proud of myself...
because of this can make me sat there for about 5 hours...
that i couldn't do it before...
haha...
and when i am drawing...
i knew two person...
which were from others state...
one of them was from Melaka...
and another one was from Perak...
haha...
when think of the one that came from Perak i also felt funny...
haha...
He ask me did i knew how to draw Chinese brush painting...
then they looked at me...
on how i drew...
then he ask his friend...
another one from Melaka to sit infront of me let me draw...
haha...
funny...
that's why i can knew them because when i turned to them i laugh at them...
haha...
quite a funny memory for me...
that i din't experience it before for such exhibition...
haha....

No comments:

Post a Comment