Welcome to May's Blog

welcome Pictures, Images and Photos

May's Outlook

~ When You ENJOY it, You will LIKE it ~
~ When You LIKE it, You will ENJOY it
~
~ So, just ENJOY and LIKE it
~



# Cherish Yesterday #
# Dream About Tomorrow #
# Live In Today #

Saturday, May 2, 2009

"Realise" day...

haiz....
today...
woke up late...
then bathed ahboy....
under the big hot sun...
at night only realise that i get sunburn...
back of my body...
turn black already...
angry...!!!
when i realise...
i straight away ran upstairs to get the lotion....
straight away put on my back....
yo...
i don't want become dark leh...
ugly....
faster turn back fair larh...

night...
realise that the webcam of my laptop get problem...
what larh...!!!
don't tell me need to send my laptop to the computer repairing shop again...
don't want...!!!
'xiao jiu' arh faster come and rescue my webcam larh...
waiting for your attendence....
faster larh....

my webcam...
back of my body....:(

what a 'realise' day...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment